Saturday, February 3, 2007

my saturdays at the airport.

so i started my day at O'briens Irich Sandwich Bar. let me share with u guys wat i do and why i love my job....
time: 430pm

if u're bored, cut tomatos.

time: 9Am

if u're still terribly bored, cut more tomatos.

time: 930Am

and u just keep cutting and cutting...

time: 10Am after you slaughtered few hundred of tomatos, placed them nicely in bowls like this.

time:1030Am Then, if u're sick of tomatos, take a break and watch some EPL highlights on TV.

Time: 12pm


After, the show is over, make use of your bar at workplace. Have some Gin.

Time: 1230pm

And so, i chose GIN Red Bull and started making my drink.
Time: 1245pm

This is whats written on the back of my working t-shirt. " I was drowning my sorrows, but they learn to swim"

Time: 1pm

And so, why not have more drink since there's plenty of alcohol? Furthermore, the phrase on the back of the t-shirt encourages drinking?

Time: 130pm

And now, time to punch out my card and go home!!!

Time: 2.22pm


why this job is the best:

1. you get free food,beverages and alcohol

2. you get to meet air stewardess

3. you get to meet allsorts of weird, fussy,funny and beautiful people.

4. you get to know more people.

5. this job is super easy and fun.


No comments: